The ICB Bumiputera Active Personal Loan is a personal loan program for employees/companies/corporate cooperatives without any collateral, given through a Master Agreement between Bank ICB Bumiputera with companies/corporate cooperatives to finance employees’ consumptive needs.
Benefits for the Company:
- Increase the employees’ well-being
- Increase the employees’ productivity, loyality and work motivation
- There is no direct financial risk involved upon the granting of this loan
- It does not disturb the company’s cash flow
- Employees’ quality of life gets better
- Employees’ needs and urgencies will be fulfilled
- A very quick and easy application process (after the allowance has been agreed) with company’s recommendation
- Employees can benefit from various products and services by ICB Bumiputera such as “free hospitalization”, free cash withdrawal at over 6,000 ATMs within the ATM Bersama Network, easy payment for utility bills (electricity, telephone and PAM/water)
* Take Over : Transfer a loan from another bank to ICB Bumiputera
* Top Up : Increasing the amount of loan for employees with remaining outstanding loan at ICB Bumiputera
* Refresh : New loan for debitors who have already finished paying the Loan Feature
* Nature : On Liquidation Basis
* Allowance : 10 x Take Home Pay Salary or a Minimum of Rp 5,000,000.00 and a Maximum of Rp 100,000,000.00
* Tenor : 1 to 5 years
* Installment Amount : a maximum of 35% from the Take Home Pay Salary
Terms & Conditions
* Individual, Indonesian Citizen aged between 21-55 (55 when the tenor ends).
* Full-time employee with 2 years of minimum work experience.
* Minimum Income Rp 1,500,000.00 per month (Basic Salary and Fixed Subsidies) for customers living in the regions of West Java, Jogjakarta, Central Java and East Java.
* Minimum Income Rp 1,750,000.00 per month (Basic Salary and Fixed Subsidies) for customers living in the regions of West Java, Jogjakarta, Central Java and East Java.
* Minimum Income Rp 2,000,000.00 per month (Basic Salary and Fixed Subsidies) for customers living in the regions of West Java, Jogjakarta, Central Java and East Java.
* Maximum amount of installment is 35% from the Take Home Pay Salary (consisting of the Basic Salary, Fixed Subsidies and an average of 50% overtime from the last 3 months).
* The minimum allowance per person is Rp 5,000,000.00 and maximum allowance Rp 100,000,000.00 or a maximum of 10 x Take Home Pay.
* Future Debitor/Applicant must open a Bung Hari savings account with minimum balance of 1 installment – this amount will be retained until the debitor has finished the loan installments.
* Give an accord to company HRD/cooperative/finance dept to deduct directly from salary
* Must pass the fit & proper test by the following institutions: AKKI (Indonesia Credit Card Association), DHBI (Bank Indonesia Black List) and BI Checking (Bank Indonesia Checking).
* For allowances exceeding Rp 30,000,000.00 the applicant must first open Bung Hari savings account.
* Loan Application Form must be filled
* Photo Copy of the applicant’s Valid ID
* Work attestation and recommendation letter from HRD
* Original Payslip or a Salary Attestation Letter
* Proxy Statement/Letter of Delegation from the employee to the company/cooperative HRD to deduct the loan monthly payment from the salary
* Photo Copy of NPWP / Tax Card or SPT PPh 21 for loans >= Rp 50,000,000.00